It’s going to be a long, cold winter — here’s how to look good getting through it! You can find all of these items in our Haven Boutique at the spa, whether as a gift for yourself or a fashionable friend:
1. Invest in a fabulous hat. Your first instinct in the winter is to splurge on a pair of boots or a coat, while your noggin often gets short shrift. But that’s the first thing people notice about you! So rather than rely on your jacket’s hood, take the time to find something you really love. After all, you’ll be living in it for at least the next two months! Haven’s got a great selection of stylish hats, including this series of flower bucket ones shown here (only $24!).
2. Become a layering pro. Not only will it keep you warm in the cold months to come, but it will keep you on trend! Your personality is multi-layered — your wardrobe should be too this season! In our Spa Boutique, we’re featuring a luxurious line of fur-trimmed infinity scarves (shown here) which can double as shawls ($106). So don’t get caught chilly, whether you’re indoors or out!
3. Experiment with scarves. Scarves can be worn in many more ways than simply wrapped around your neck, and winter is the perfect time to experiment. We love the retro look of a scarf tied around your head, belted on top of a jacket, or even tied in a knot around your shoulders. This season, we’re carrying a wide selection of soft scarves to help you do that, including this cozy maroon one from Honore in Paris ($55).
4. Embrace fur or faux fur. One of the few fashion benefits of really cold weather is the chance to wear fur — or faux fur, of course. You can wear it with just about anything to give your outfit an instant upgrade: invest in a statement fur topper, throw on a fur vest like the show-stopping rabbit-fur one we’re featuring in our Boutique (shown here), put a fur stole over your winter coat to give it some new life, or find cool accent pieces like fur collars or even fur mittens to give your winter outfits instant glam.
5. Try handwarmers. You’re on the go this season, dashing through the snow, in and out of doors — you want to stay warm but you need quick access to your keys, your lipstick, your keyboard, your phone… As long as your day plans don’t include a snowball fight, fingerless gloves are fashionable way to stay cozy without giving up convenience. We’ve got a whole bowl in our Spa Boutique filled with Nirvana Knit Handwarmers (pictured here) in various colors and textures ($35).
Stop by our Spa Boutique anytime to run your hands over all these soft and cozy cold-weather accessories — they make great gifts for yourself or loved ones! And if you can’t make it in, just purchase an online gift certificate for the appropriate amount and make your product suggestion to your gift-recipient in the personalized note field.