Before a Facial
1. Discontinue the use of any exfoliating products and avoid any facial waxing at least 48 hours prior to service, especially if you are receiving a peel or micro. This will ensure the best and safest results.
Before AND After a Facial
2. Have a proper home care regimen. You can book any Haven facial and your esthetician will examine your skin and suggest the appropriate at-home products and practices for your specific skin type.
After a Facial
3. Exfoliating two times a week with an exfoliant appropriate for your skin type will keep the skin cells regenerating to maintain a youthful, healthy, radiant appearance. Try Astara Daily Refining Scrub, Naturopathica’s Oat Cleansing Facial Polish, or Astara Green Papaya Mask.
4. Masks are also an option for maintaining your professional treatment at home. From a simple, gentle, hydrating mask (Astara Golden Flame Mask) to an at home treatment (Envrion Revival Mask), there are many ways to make the best of your treatment at home.
5. Apply an SPF (of at least a 30) everyday to avoid pigmentation and further sun damage. One our favorites is from MD Solar Sciences: it’s none greasy, won’t clog pores and leaves the skin with a smooth, dewy finish.
All of the above-mentioned products are available at Haven in our Spa Boutique!